Current members: Just ask!
- Ask the executive director questions
- Request info on specific topics from our programs, white papers & benchmarks
- Get info you need on upcoming Leaders Circle events
- Request introductions to in-house leaders and experts in other markets
- Suggest a topic for our next meeting or target topic survey
Who is eligible?
In-house professionals in a top legal or compliance role with a group, division, subsidiary, or region in international corporations and organizations, may join by invitation. Current members lead functions providing services across areas with business revenues from $2 to more than $40 billion. Titles include: Group General Counsel, subsidiary GC, Deputy GC, Chief Compliance Officer, Compliance Director, Regional GC, etc.
Members must meet at least two of these three criteria:
- Your responsibility covers a business/area with revenues over US$2 billion
- Your organization is active in more than 12 countries
- The legal team you lead has at least 15 professionals
Global Counsel Leaders Circle members pay annual dues and receive these benefits for themselves and their legal/compliance team:
- You or one of your team can participate in any Global Counsel Leaders Circle conference wherever it’s held (2 in Europe, 2 in US annually, plus others), and unlimited Global Counsel Leaders programs. As key contact member, if you are unavailable you can send peer or direct report in your place.
- You take part in our bi-annual benchmarking and short polls held during the year. You receive a detailed benchmarking report, and a tailored presentation if you want more info. You can add benchmarking questions—many members do.
- You may accept multiple opportunities to speak at GCLC and other professional events and to be quoted (always with your advance approval) in published articles.
- You receive summaries of all GCLC meetings globally and all presentations.
- You have unlimited use of the GCLC query/help hotline for specific questions and requests for introductions, from Executive Director Leigh Dance.
- You can attend shorter meetings among members, organized in 5-6 cities globally every year. The goal is member exchange on topics affecting your work.
- You get digital access for members only to the current events calendar, High Points summaries and presentations of past events, benchmarking and survey results, white papers, member profiles and recommended reading.
- You receive two hours per year of complimentary consulting support with Leigh Dance, Executive Director, on a topic of your choice.
LEADERS CIRCLE MEMBERS
Current members are legal leaders based in 14 countries on three continents, in global organizations including:
QBE North America